THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 18, 2010

No goodbyes...

The past few months have been absolutely unreal to me. My reality has been far better than that of my dreams for the first time in my life. And I have many people to thank for that. I have made many memories with many wonderful people, and although some of you, I have spent little time with, and others significant amounts of time with, but the memories we have made mean the world to me, and will last forever (thanks to my many pictures, that you all tolerate me taking!!)

I want to tell all of you, all my friends, my special friends that I love you so, so very much. And with the coming of this summer, and everyone all leaving to do their own thing, pursue their own dreams, that I hope I can always be the type of friend you have been to me, I want to express my gratitude to all of you for being my friend, and for being so kind to me, you have all touched my life, and the imprint is permanent, I have had the time of my life and will miss you entirely too much for my own good.

I LOVE YOU!! What I have is worth more than gold, and I hope I have done my part in earning it, and if I have fallen short at any time, please forgive me. Once again, i echo my affections for you. Here is where I would hug you very tightly, so imagine it being done NOW.

2 comments:

Carlie said...

Cute. :) Love you!

Kristine said...

You are so sweet! Thank you for being who you are! :) You have left an imprint on me!