THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 23, 2010

Its raining....

I am drained in every way possible, luckily, I have my family and friends who are such big blessings to get my by.

I sit by my papa for my "time shift" and watch movies with him, try to make him laugh and forget the pain he feels all over. I cook him food, and I sit in silence as he sleeps. I wonder, I count my blessings and I pray.

This poor man is exhausted. And although his tongue wont utter a complaint, I can read it on his face. The worst thing is to watch someone you love and someone who you would rather take their pain on you, instead of having them go through it, and not being able to do anything.

He is very dehydrated, the medicines he is taking are making him very sick, and he can barely keep anything down for 2 minutes. So, apparently I need to cook less hearty meals. My mom took him to the doctor this morning, they are checking his blood thinning levels, he will also get new pain medication,and anti-sick pills.

He has given us a couple close scares where he has almost passed out. We got him showered today, in spite of how weak he is. We will keep hoping and praying that all is well, trusting in the Lord with all we have-all I have, which is insignificant when you look at the big picture.

0 comments: