THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A long goodbye.

The past 4 months of my life have been unreal to me.

And a majorly enormous part of that has been because of the people in my life, who I wish to commend and thank now, for everything. My friends are all so beautiful. What a special word “friend” is to me. You have all changed my life, affected in many small and big ways, even unknowingly; I don’t stand a chance of trying to pinpoint every moment, every situation, with every person, because you all are absolutely incredible to me. This experience has been indescribable; this life is one of the sweetest things I have ever known. I have known true joy, the type that runs through your veins continuously, even through trials, thank you for being such a support group to me, you have helped me so much.

To some, I have spent only a little time with you, others significant amounts of time with, but to me, all and all, those gifts and blessings you have given me, have meant the world to me. A smile, a hug, a touch, a laugh, a simple hello, a picture, Juicy Berry runs, sharing dinner together, temple trips, sleep over’s, playing out in the snow…everything and anything. I am so grateful for each and every one of you. I have had so much fun with all of you, I have made so many memories with you, and this has definitely been one of my highlights in life. These memories have been imprinted in my mind and heart for eternity, and I have the pictures to remind me of it all.

They say a friend is not a possession, but a gift we earn; I hope I have done well earning your friendship.

I have come to accept that nothing ever stays the same, but change does not always mean something in a lesser light. We must all go live our lives, we must be happy. That is my wish for you, to be happy, and to smile, without trying, but for it to come because you know who you are, you know what your doing is right, and because you are loved and thought of, often. I hope I get to see you again, in this life, soon. I enjoy my time with you, for it is well spent. Now, I am terrible with goodbyes-I could barely raise my voice enough to speak…it makes me so sad that I know that I may never see or hear from any of you ever again, in the life. I already am experiencing withdrawals. I love you all so much.

So, instead, I will say something I find more comforting, that I will see you later; when that is, I do not know and cannot say, but an “I will see you later” will suffice; I want to leave you with my testimony that because of Christ, I will see you all again, someday.

So, light up, as if you have a choice; however, if you find yourself struggling to do so, you know where to find me, I am always here, as a friend and confident. I love you!!

0 comments: