THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Still.

I don’t know why you think you can control destiny. Or why you think you know what’s best for me, and can tell me how to live my life.

Saying goodbye is the hardest thing I will ever do…but I don’t think I can. It’s impossible. What I gave is yours to keep, like I give to others…and I am incomplete without that piece in my heart, I would rather experience that pain, than the pain of being empty. Once you write on my heart, it never fades away, you didn’t use a pencil, you choose the sharpie.

I don’t know how you can ask me to let go…impossible. I can move on, but I don’t know if I can let you go. I don’t want to…and I really don’t think I can. I am not that type of person, and I won’t make an exception for you.

0 comments: