THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 10, 2010

The "I miss Carlie tantrum"

Sunday morning was nothing different. I miss people, especially the people I am close to often, and terribly.

But Sunday, it was all about Carlie.



I had just finished taking a shower, and my hair was still wet. My phone goes off, I recieved 2 texts from Carlie Christopher.

I read it, and felt the overwhelming lack of Carlie, I immediately put my phone down, walked over to my bed, and face planted into my pillow and began to cry, sob is actually probably more accurate.



I sobbed for 10 minutes.

The thing that made me stop...my mom.

She walked in and asked "What in the heck is wrong?!"

My reply: "I really just miss Carlie."



My moms reply as she came over to hug me was a out burst of "oh you poor baby" laughter, followed by "you act and talk like a 2 year old."



Carlie, I miss you. My life isnt the same with you s far away. I hate this. I hate the 1500 miles between us. I hate every mile in its own singlarity.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Myranda!! I miss you too! I LOVE YOU!!!