THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tonight I need answers.

You said we needed time, that we needed space. It’s funny how you have used that time to have me replaced. You have left me here with so many unanswered questions. I kept them inside, didn’t say a word, respected you because you asked me to…but it’s time for me, I deserve answers, after all we have been through and after all I have done for you, it’s the least you can do.

I haven’t seen you in two months. I haven’t heard from you in a month and a half…what happened? We used to be friends, we used to be cool, now you done flipped and switched and changed and I am left standing here wondering why and what just happened.

I hear one thing from someone who would know, and another thing from someone who wouldn’t…then there is what you did and said to me…I am so confused. I want to know where we stand, because I had my foot out the door, and maybe by divine intervention, someone made me think twice.

My friends tell me it’s a waste of time; I am just coming to see, what you would do if I give you a chance to make things right. I am sure their right. But once again, I defend you, the last time…I give you the benefit of the doubt-because I have seen your potential, maybe I am dumb and naïve but I am not stupid and that’s why I am doing what I am. It’s silly for me to keep holding on…

You cant possibly be the one I once adored. You don't seem to know, seem to care what your heart is for...Well I don't know you anymore. I'm all out of faith, I have nothing left to give, and this is how I feel.

What you have done isn’t right. The problem here is you. I am willing to go, but I am also willing to forgive and stay…tonight will prove who is right. You don’t know what you have lost and you won’t realize til’ I am gone, which one of us is really done?

Learn to appeciate what you have...dont take it for granted. Its easy to do...and soon you will realize what you had and it will be too a little to late. Im not who I used to be, I love me, genuinely, and I have to do this for me.

0 comments: