THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 24, 2010

I miss you!!

Today I really miss the one man in my life I could utterly trust with my life and know he wouldn’t break my heart or my trust. I miss the one who taught me to love, to live, to aspire, to dream. I miss my grandpapa. And I would give anything and everything I had to see him, I would move heaven and earth to get one hour with him.


Our song came on, it’s the one he taught me how to slow dance to. Its a lot different than the dancing I do now. Its old fashioned dancing. And I love it.






I remember you got out of your wheelchair and twirled me around in my yellow dress. I miss you. I miss how you were here and we would talk and do things together. I wish I could see you today, I wish you could see me. I have so many questions for you, I wish we could talk. What I would do for one more dance with you, 2 minutes and 32 seconds.

He is my angel.

0 comments: