THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, June 5, 2010

I miss everything.

I miss my crew.



I miss Sean. I miss your hugs. I flat out miss you period.



I miss Elicia, even though I see you on occassion, it is so different than what it was Winter semester.



I miss Carlie. I miss the sleep overs, the skype sessions, the late runs to Wal-Mart, the webcam video's and who-hair make overs. I really miss you.



I miss Daryl. I miss us being ditzy together. I miss photoshoots with you. I miss Juicy Berry runs!!



I miss Dennis. I miss the ho-love. I miss the ghetto-booty calls. I miss seeing you in the commons almost everyday. I miss being baptized by you in the temple.



I miss Aaron in all his craziness. I miss the millions of pictures you took of yourself and everyone else. I miss your humor.



I miss our temple days and I miss "our spot". I miss kicking it at Juicy Berry. I miss it all. We have been through so much together. I am so happy I have such wonderful friends, you are blessings and angels to me. I love you all. You are all such a big part of me.

0 comments: