THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 2, 2010

Over it.

I have a heart of gold, but it has been refined by many people, by many events, and by many circumstances. I could never regret or try to change my life contents, because they have made me who I am. I am much more muchier with them - but who I am and how I act is dependable on how I play the cards I have been dealt.

I was done a favor. Surely, it hurt me - there was pain involved, you know, but recognizing the amount or kind is impossible because of arrogance and ignorance; but it has made me better, and I am glad it is completely over. It took me time, you cant blame me for that. All the pictures are gone now, even the number too. I did my part and gave my all to try and end it on a good note. I wouldn't change a thing, its been hard, but anything worth something is worth the fight. Nothing lingers.

Now I am loving me for me, letting everything that doesn't belong go. I need and deserve to be happy. I am putting myself first, and loving me first, genuinely. I am new, and there is new. A good new. Thank you.

0 comments: