THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 1, 2010

The Wilson's way

Ever wonder how a true Wilson ushers in the New Year? Let me tell you how I did mine.

Yesterday, I took my bed apart, because its frame broke. It took us 6 hours. By then I really was no longer wanting to fix my bed for the night. We had potatoe, bacon, brocholli and ham soup for dinner. Originally its just supposed to be potatoes and bacon.

Anyways, my mom being the bacon addict she is, poured herself a big heaping of potatoe BACON soup, while my papa and I got something more along the lines of HAM and potatoe soup. There was enough ham for every bite.

Ew.

Honey glazed ham with potatoe soup..not the best mixture. Smart one mom.

Chad had been feeling dizzy and light headed all day, I had sat up stairs watching AFV and Burn Notice with him throughout a majority of the afternoon. Justin was more than excited to go to the Jensen's home, a local family in my old home ward; against many requests he still made the call and ended up dragging sick Chad and a concerned mother along.

I had not showered nor gotten ready enough to even appear acceptable. So I stayed home with my papa, we watched Aliens Vs. Monsters. It was a pretty good movie. During the middle of the movie, Chad and Mom came home, Chad was feeling pretty bad, and went to bed, having had vertigo in June last year, I offered what advice I could to help keep the dizziness at bay.

I feel terrible for the poor kid. It is utterly miserable.

We finished the movie, Justin was still gone. I decided it would be best to fall asleep and wake up about 10 minutes before the ball dropped...well, no one woke me up. Before I fell asleep out on the couch, my mother came out and was wanting to watch the news, Chad also came out for about half an hour and while my mother was not looking we would watch AFV.

They went to bed about 10:30.

I slept out on our living room couch. Bad idea.

About 15 minutes after midnight, and the New Year, I am awakened by the sound of Justin walking in and my papa walking in. Justin had complete disreguard for where I was sleeping and was fairly loud, and turned on the kitchen light which flowed gloriously into the livingroom only to disturb my "peaceful" rest even more.

I wake with kinks in places I should not have kinks. Its too cold for one hour and too hot the next. I miss my bed. A good dozen times or so, I tossed and turned, at one point I was so tired and frustrated I did a full turn from laying on my left to laying on my right then back to my left and back to the right.

I woke up about 6AM, to once again toss and turn until I found a place comfortable enough for a half hour. Nearly 2 minutes later, my cats in my room start crying for attention. I have spoiled them so much-way to go...



I get up to silence them, to make sure Chad and mom can sleep. I walk back into my room "ugh...what a mess." I go and quietly sit in the corner of the floor. I wonder what they want. Well, attention is sure to be something they want. So I think...my bed is covering their food and water...lets see if they are hungry...well of course they are-its wet food. Any time it comes down to that, they are hungry.

And now I sit here, tired, writing, never knowing if someone is going to read these posts.

0 comments: