THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 29, 2010

Doing things we dont want to do...

there are things in this life we will have to do no matter how much we dont want to do them.

i am too lonely and keep allowing things, people...even myself to continually hurt me. and I really cant do it anymore.

I have to start choosing better for myself. and i am, another new begining.

i dont like goodbyes, i tend to hold on long after they have been said.
i dont like people bouncing in and out of my life like they arent going to alter me in any way by doing so.
i dont like being lonely.
i dont like it when people dont keep their promises.

but when i remember how hard it is to change myself, i understand that i cant change others, although, i continually hope that change will come.

I am a hopeful lover.
I am a hopeful person.

dont lead me along...knowing you wont keep your promises.
i easily believe people, i easily see the good in you...dont take that for granted. take advantage of my kindness...

now i must learn to let things, people, situations go so i can heal, be happy and whole. i have to face what pain i know will come, and i must not falter, i have been hurt in my past, so i know i can do this...

0 comments: