THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 1, 2010

Hypocrisy from those we call friends.

I do not appreciate being patronized by kind acts to my face, and behind my back you talk about me as if I am some evil thing. I do not like how you take what I love and cannot stand to share, one day you will realize your own insignificance.

You pretend to genuinely care, but I know the truth.

Politeness is the biggest sign of hypocrisy, which is something you are very fluent in.

You are selfish and do not care for the well beings of those whom you call "friends". I tried being nice to you, I tried reaching out to you, yet you pushed away, and while I had my eyes turned to helping you, you went behind my back and began working against me.

Surely everyone has sorrow, but you...you...you are evil.

But no worries, I can do fine on my own, I don't need you, or your "friendship", falsely given. I do not want my chances jeopardized by your influence. If it were up to you, I know how it would be.

I no longer want you as a part of my life, but I am thus obligated. Vindictive much?

I will eventually get what I want...I am not going anywhere.

0 comments: