THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Goals and dreams

My life has been...well, honestly a mess. And it still is, in some areas, although, putting it that way makes it sound like they're only small areas, but they feel and look like really big parts of my life; and I am sure most would agree if they really knew.

The negative parts in my life have done well blurring my vision and stealing and hiding my goals and dreams. After last night, I awoke to a glimpse of hope.

So here is my list so I don't forget.

I want to move out of Utah. Preferably to Michigan, at least for 3 months.
I want to have a job by the end of January.
I want to bike to Cedar either this summer or next.
I want to travel, next year, I want to go to Italy. And New York. And Brasil.
In 2010, I want to lose 150 pounds, minimum. This year is the year to focus on ME. To start loving ME. Discovering ME.
In 2011, whatever remains of my weight, I want to lose 75 pounds.
I want to start dating. Looking for a husband.
I want to start dancing-alot more.
I want to stay moved out of my parents house.
I want to be an EFY counselor every summer, at least once.
I want to stay caught up on homework.
I want to be more temple worthy than I am now.
I want to have a better relationship with everyone in my family.
I want to always feel as hopeful as I do today.
I want to start fighting again, and begin my career in fighting.
I want to graduate from the LDSBC and begin taking fashion classes from SLCC.
I want to adopt a dog.
I want to go on a full blown shopping spree, and a photo shoot with Shaina.
I want to be more mentally healthy.
I want to have a few hundred saved for a rainy day.
I want to pay off all my debt.
One I lose all my weight I want to have a full body tuck, and lipo on my neck and chin.
I want to change someones life for the better.
I want to buy someones Christmas groceries.

There is more I want to write, but in order to keep my new goal, I have to go work on homework.

0 comments: