THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Clarity

The more and more I think about switching my major, the more and more, it feels right. The more and more I feel at peace.

Ok, so I am switching my major.

Pyscolgy.

[Of course I still love fashion designing. I love design period. That is apparent. However, it is a gift that comes so naturally to me, I dont feel like I need schooling that will cost me a leg and an arm. I can read about what I need to about fashion and designing, I also have friends who I can turn to who have resources I do not.]

I am deciding between the University of Utah and BYU.
The two riveralires.

I dont care what colors I "bleed" I just want a good education and a good expereince along the way. I want to be happy, and I want to make others happy. After a small and quick discussion with my amazing papa, I think the best of the two choices is BYU.

The reason being,

I love the LDSBC, I love how I feel safe there. I love how there is a spirit there. Its what I need in my life. Its imperative to my vitality in life.

Now more details.

This would mean I would have to have a job, and be moved out on my own, to Provo. I think I would love moving out, I have been needing to move out, and been planning it. I was thinking I would move to Michigan, which I would love to do, the people there would be a tremdous blessing in my life. However, maybe I can afford a short visit instead.

When is the right time to go? This is still undecided...

Should I transfer credits or get a degree at the LDSBC? Again, this remains undecided, but I feel like I need to transfer my credits and transfer. I want to get started on my degree and get out in the work force, to start helping people.

I still have yet to pray to the Lord and ask for His imput.
I think I will tonight.

0 comments: