THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 28, 2009

Sophomore once again?

Yes, I am a sophomore in college, but I am talking about feeling like a high school sophomore. I have no car, so I am forced either to car pool and borrow a car, or be picked up and dropped off, or take the bus.

But the biggest thing right now, is that all my friends are leaving...and it is getting lonely.

Shaina is off in Cedar...I havent seen her in over 6 months...miserable.
Ali, she in Orem, getting ready for school to start.
Sarah, she has gone back to Georgia and will be leaving to go on her mission soon, in the latter part of January, she will only be about 6 hours away...but I am forbidden to see her. Sadies is always busy. Heather is always working or dancing. And not to mention we live about an hour apart. Daniel leaves to go on his mission in about a day...

With all my closest friends leaving to go on missions, moving, going to college, working, getting married, starting a family, I must confess, it is a little more than lonely. I often sit alone in my room as to avoid the contention in our home...i am growing tired of such stupid and meaningless arguments.

I have to force myself to make newfriends against my body's restrainment and "better judgement" or rather lack of. SAD cause people not to reach out...so it is harder right now.

I am done for the day, back to job searching, cleaning, homework...life. I guess....

(I think its sad that "life" is no longer referred to as something happy, but rather a chore, or a burden, like when you ask someone what is wrong they reply "oh its just life"...is there any other better words to describe hard and trying times?)

0 comments: