THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Abandonment.

I told you once it hurt, you apologized-awhile after.
I accepted and forgave and quickly forgot.

I kept at it, trying to gain a little bit of your attention.
Dont you hear my cries anymore?

Do you not hear me saying I need you?


Excuses are not legit anymore. I have given all I have to make this a worthwhile relationship, I remind you to call, I ask you to do things...yet I never hear back from you...but others do.

Why am I the one to be neglected if I have so much value to you?

I am already numb from all the pain I bear, last year you were willing to help, we grew close...i guess my burdens are too much for you to bear.
What happened? Did you find people more interesting? People who were not such problems? People who did more for you than I could? People who can replace me...

My papa once told me, take advantage of the ones you love, for they may not be here tomorrow, but be careful to not take them for granted. Maybe because I give to you so freely it is easy to be taken for granted.

I miss the phone calls we used to have, the texts you used to send me everyday...now I am lucky to hear from you once a month. After I have taken the steps to get ahold of you.

Surely, you have your own life, you have offered me a peice, but I am not one to be left on a shelf to never be talked to, adored, worried about, etc...I want to be a part of your life. Give me the chance. Reach out to me.

Have you been poisioned and blinded by someone?

There's a possibility.

They say politeness is the biggest sign of hypocrisy and dislike...

I am tempted to just not try anymore and see when, wait, scratch that, if you ever noticed my absence. Would you?

0 comments: