THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Louisiana


Today my best [guy] friend is leaving to begin a 2 year journey. He is going to Louisiana, and I am going to miss him dearly.


He came and saw me when I was hospitalized. He held my hand as I took my first steps outside after being diagnosed with vertigo. He has been a listening ear in times of need, without judgement; and has shared my joy in the brighter things in life.

We met in Wooley's class our junior year of high school. And then we ended up going our separate ways. A year later I thought about him one day and decided to see if I could find him on myspace, and so our friendship began to blossom.

I went and watched a soccer game of his senior year. We talked on myspace and found we had things in common, like our knees, and our belief's we even found out that we would be attending the same college.

i never intended to go to the LDSBC, it was the last choice i would have ever picked, but I did, and his support made it easier to go. Except the first year he was not there. I ran into him the freshman party night. We went to temple square and drove within the avenues. That was a good night.

He ended up going to Brasil to have knee surgery, and I didnt see him until this summer, right before I got vertigo. We went to lunch at AppleBy's-he paid.

He gives the best hugs I have ever got. Days when I think my world might fall apart if someone does not quickly squeeze back together, Daniel is there to be the squeeze I need. He is the warm smile I need to see that life is ok. He is the friend I need.

He has many qualities I admire about him, he is a good generous person. And I love him. I love our friendship.

I am going to miss him. If I end up serving a mission, I wouldnt see him for 3 years. i really do not deal well with time and distance.

I hope that these 2 years go by quickly, and are filled with letters and pictures. Until we meet again, all my love.

0 comments: