THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 25, 2009

New Years resolutions?

Maybe this is the best time of year, it is a timefor introspection, and a time for goal setting; because during the year I tend to lose sight of my goals with life's sorrows acting as my blinders.

I sit here and think...what do I want? What do I need? What were my dreams and goals?

I used to be so happy, I used to know...I used to see.

I want to be married soon...
I want to serve a mission.
I want to be temple worthy again.
I want to move out of my parents house and provide for myself.
I want to lose my weight.
I want to be rid of negativity in my life...

(This list is starting to seem a little intimidating)

I want to travel.
I want to be a fashion designer.
I want to work on SVU.
I want be someone great.
I want to change a life.
I want to wear a swimming suit and not care about my imperfections, but embrace them.
I want to be debt free.
I want to be independant.
I want to have a stable job.
I want to move out of this neighborhood.
I want to help people, weather it be through my funds, talents or time.
i want to adopt a child or two from another country.
I want to do more than what was expected and excell.
I want to prove myself wrong.
I want to shame those who have hurt me through success.
I want a relationship with my brother and my mom,].

I want to open my own place and provide my services.
I want to go to hair school.
i want to be financially stable.

for now, I am drained, it is difficult to have dreams and watch them get closer, and then watch them burst into a a smoke screen. I dont want to fail.

0 comments: