THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 3, 2009

Throw my mind into the jar, pass it around look what comes from it.

What can I tell the world? I will never say enough.

Where is my place?

Should I keep chasing pavements, even when they lead no where?

My heart drops, I resist the temptation to allow my head to drop. Yet I get the feeling as my heart has already dropped, it takes precedence over my head. It must be far worse.

I heart literally hurts for someone.

I am worried about my Shaina.








Shaina, I love you. Chin up love.





Just as you never gave up on me, I will never stop striving to make you happy and see your heart smile. She believes in me, even when I have lost all faith and will to believe in me. When I cannot she carries the weight of my heart willingly.Thank you for being all you are, it is enough. It is more than enough. I wish I could mend your heart, I would rather take your pain as my own. I miss you. Oh what great depth those words bear.

Its imperative that I talk about those who occupy my life, as I am very happy I have them and feel grateful that I am lucky enough to be graced by their presence in my life, even more so to call them my friends.

Shaina: The big sister I love. My super hero.





I have never had a sad moment in her presence. If I had words for how wonderful Shaina is, they would be increasingly and greatly inadequate for her greatness. She inspires me to greatness, and pulls me through life by the hand. She makes me believe I can walk on water. Everything works in her arms. I love to be with her, around her, talk with her, in doing so, I get some of her light and beauty to rub off onto me. I am sorry I cannot take away that which pains you. I now understand what my mom used to say "that its hurts me more than it will ever hurt you." Nothing hurts worst than watching those you love suffer, while you must stand idly by and cannot fix whats broken, or calm whats hurting, or even ease the pain in the least degree. I want to be the one to save my super hero.





She is beautiful, inspirational, strong, lovely, amazingly stunning, breathtakingly gorgeous.
She glows. She is happiness. Her heart of gold cannot break. She is a miracle.

Kelsey: the friend who has seen all of me, yet has not trembled, even as she saw the darkest parts of my heart. Her example illuminates my life. If I were "decent" that would be an upgrade to how wonderful and amazing Kelsey is. She has been a blessing in my life, a shoulder to lean on when my world has come to a screeching halt and I cannot carry my world alone as the weight crushes every effort to move forward even an inch. I often take my troubled heart and mind to her, and she has all the answers. She can always put a smile on my face. And she can fill my life with laughter once again, even when I feel like it would impossible to ever again.









Sadies: This girl is amazing. She is so-o genuine and loving to people. To me. She gives motivation a new name. I love spending time with her, as I can be who I am without judgement. She sings with beauty in her voice. She is so fun to be with, and so thoughtful of others. She is a moving force. I would give anything to be like her.

P.S. I love her innocence. She is truly beautiful.




Heather: This girl is the kick in pants that I need. She is always so positive and quick to remind me how beautiful she thinks I am and how much she loves me. She is true friend and always a blast to play with. There is never a dull moment around her, always laughing, smiling, rolling on the floor. Life is never boring with her. I love her spontaneity and her attitude. She is accomplished, and I wish I were like her. She will dance me to higher highs.




I love these beautiful women fiercely. They are the good in my life and I don't ever want to lose what is so-o wonderful. They pull me along, they make me better. I am never alone with such amazing people. I don't know how I was so blesses with such wonderful beings, but I have been and I wont lose them, I wont put them down, I wont let them go. Their love is sufficient for me to get through in life.
Thank you for letting me be me, and loving me despite all my weakness, flaws, and all else that makes me the lesser of you.
Thank you for understanding me, and never giving up on me.
Thank you for making my grey days bright and warm.
Thank you for being my guild, my shelter, comfort, my example.
I will be your shadow. I will follow you in your success, I will strive to be all that you are. I will be OK if I am with you at your side.
I am eternally indebted to your goodness.

Love me, Myranda.
Xoxo

0 comments: