THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Missing you

It has been too long since I have heard you speak, too long since my eyes have been relived by your sweet face, too long since I have felt your strong, yet oh so tender touch and warm embrace.
I wish the world was smaller tonight, I wish that the sunshine would stay. I wish my lips and tongue could talk the words, no matter how little or how less to bring comforting words to console your troubled heart. I wish I could be your shoulder to cry on, the hand that wipes away the many tears you cry.
I replay the message you last left me on my answering machine. I keep browsing through the pictures we have together.

I cannot write any longer, as I am being overcome with emotions of past and present, and hopeful future.

0 comments: