THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 5, 2009

How to make me happy, how to make my heart smile, laugh, live.

I have previously stated that it is not difficult to please me. Since I have had a few inquires about my statement, what makes it so easy to do…I don’t understand why so many people are so unhappy, why they struggle to come across one insignificant slender ray of happiness, why they are always wanting. Happiness should never be a foreign term, even to those of the least of us.

To answer their questions, as well as yours if you have them here are my answers:

*When you think of me tell me

*Ask me how I am doing, if I don’t sound very convincing, don’t hesitate to ask again.

*Talk with me; share your thoughts with me. Pay attention to me as I talk with you about life and everything about life. Make me feel like I am the only one.

*Listen to me; don’t just hear me and my words.

*Surprise me: text me, call me, write me. Send me flowers; come see me at work or school.

*Make time for me.

*If you love me, tell me!

*Play with me.

*Grow with me, let me grow with you. Lets get through life together, side by side.

*Be there for me

*If I make you happy, tell me!

*If I am deserving of a compliment [in your eyes], tell me.

*Be you, I love and appreciate all of you for all that you are, all that you can and will be. You’re truly great!

*Don’t leave me alone. Don’t abandon me.

*Simply give me a smile, just a smile. Guaranteed I will smile right back.

*Hug me, hold me, and cuddle with me.

*Joke with me, tease me, pursue my love and friendship; I will never stop loving you or being your friend. It is not possible for my heart to let go once you have entered in.

*Give me your efforts, make me laugh.

*Get lost inside of me, my world. Enjoy it. Let me do the same with you.

*Talk with me, get inside my head. Dream with me, aspire with me, hurt with me, inspire me, encourage me, never give up on me, and tell me you believe in me.

*Say what you need to say; do what you need to do. And mean it.

You cannot buy me, any of me. I will just thank you with fond gratitude; you can own a piece of my heart by:

*loving me for me

*being honest [by being you]

*saying yes/no as needed

*being involved in my life

*making me laugh and smile

*hugging me

*listening

*being my friend

*enjoying me

*accepting me, flaws and all

*letting me love you - it is fierce, but ever so genuine...



0 comments: