THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 5, 2009

In loving memory

Every day I have lived since you have been gone,
I have thought of you, your memories.


I miss you.

So much.

It is overwhelming in my being.

Where are the wings that made me fly, the strong arms that caught me as I fell? The shoulder I cried on? The heart I depended on? The counsel of the ones I loved?

My heart tries to ignore the weight of distance and time. But it is a heavy burden to simply dismiss.

I miss the years that have been erased.


I lust after the time I was vicously robbed of. Their time with my, memories we would have made, everything on them was stolen from me.



I miss all the little things; the way you smelt,
how you smiled,
the beautiful color that filled your eyes.
Your warm embrace.
The way you would kiss me.
How special I felt next to you. With you.
How you always told me you loved me,
and how beautiful I was.
How you believed in me,
and all I could be.
I felt like I could fly with you. Even walk on water.
I miss how you could make me laugh and smile.
The comfort you gave as my young heart needed.
I never thought that they would mean everything to me.

I wish you were here.

Pictures are my only comfort, as you slowly fade in my memory through time.

It is miserable the years you are missing. I always thought I would have you.

Do I make you proud?
I want to make you proud.

I can’t say how much I miss you. How much I love you.

I envy those I am surrounded by who have someone like you.
It’s not fair that I don’t get more time to be with you,

I would give anything.

Memories are so cruel, when you cant be with the one your remembering.

You made my life so bright. Why did you have to go?

I needed you.
I need you now.

You took a part of me when you left.

I miss you.

I cant help but wonder how much we've missed together.

If I could just see you, everything would be alright.

I miss you.















0 comments: