THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentines day...give or take...

I was just thinking about the aspect of love.

I have spent 20 years alone on Valentines day, and every year it has bothered me that I haven't had someone to share it with. Although, I the thought that I was never really alone has entered my mind:

Love always exists. love is eternal because it is from God, it is God, and with God, there is no beginning and no end.

I have had some wonderful friends in my life, and there has been a great love between us. I have a family. I have Christ.

It humbles me that there is so much love that often goes unrecognized. So, whether you are single, taken, whatever, just remember Valentines day is not ALL about a significant other, it is about LOVE. Love between you and all those in your life who care about you, and about those you care about.

Love freely, just for a day, its going to change you life. Be kind, that is the ultimate sign of love.

0 comments: