THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Closure.

I want to let go, I know I should, I know it would make me happier...But I cant handle what you do to me. Its too bad your making me decide.

You never call me anymore. What happened? You have left my life and our friendship in the dust and have deserted me,giving excuses to justify your lack of involvement in my life; if it makes you feel better and helps you sleep at night, go ahead and repeat the lies you once told me, but everything else, please, I just dont want to know.

The letters you wrote me, saying how much you loved me, and thought of me as your sister...how can you act like I dont exist? You made so many empty promises. It devastates me to lose such a friend like you...or the friend you used to be.

We texted everyday, we had our secret inside jokes...we had our spot where we could leave everything after good heart to heart talks and where we would take 400 hundred pictures in an hour.

You knew me better than anyone else did. You knew how bad it hurt me with what happened in my past. You knew how emotionally attached I had become, you knew that I love deeply, passionately, fully, intimately, unconditionally, fiercely....and yet you took me for granted...you can only push me away so far before I just turn around and walk away. I wont waste my time fighting against you, i just want you to be happy-and I want to be happy.

I miss YOU.

I wish you cared. I wish you weren't different. But I cant change you, or change your mind. It makes me sad you changed, and that we have grown apart. I only wish I could know why-you fulfill my insecurities.

So, why bother? Maybe because I need to just say it, speak whats on my heart. I just need to say goodbye.

0 comments: