THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 11, 2010

My heart goes out to the happy family I met over Christmas break, a wonderful mother of two beautiful little children. She was about to be married, and have another child...then she was murdered out of selfishness.

I pray that the violence can stop, that children and wives will no longer be afriad of the one they call father and husband...

My heart also goes out to those who have lost someone to an overdose...

This week has hit me with many surprises...I dont know why God has allowed such tragedy's to occur, but all I know is that He has a plan. He has a purpose that until we meet Him once again, we will never know or understand. But He cares, and loves us, and trials are a way to remind us that He hasnt forgotten us, but that He wants us to turn to Him in humility to be healed.

I pray for those of you who know who you are, I love you.

0 comments: