THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Who is going to save the girl after she saves the world?

All my life I have strived and struggled to make the people in my life that I genuinely care about, proud of me. It takes alot of light to light so many lives. And to shine brightly through dirty glass, broken glass is beyond hard.
My senior year of high school I tore my ACL. This did more damage than measurable. Yes, I lost so much, gained some. Fighting gives me meaningful purpose. Confidence. And to have it waved in my face while I cannot obtain it, kills me and all the things I have worked for. [Hence the weight gain].
I keep on fighting to get back on top, but it seems that I am continually pushed down time and time again. I really don't know how strong I am, but the lack of, or the ferocity of how strong I am scares me. I am tried....I will write later.

0 comments: