THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 13, 2009

Venting...!


I am so-o tired today, short on sleep due to the sheer volume of continuous overflow of homework due, and overdue. I have so much to do on top of homework...ugh!
I have a credit card payment due, yet I do not have sufficient funds....no wonder why debt causes so much stress! I am pushing to lose weight, as it is a very important goal to me. I am struggling to keep up with school and grades, I feel like I am neglecting my friendships and relationships and this bothers me beyond description, I have no money and want to do things, I have to provide for my babies (not so much a problem, as it is having the funds), I have no me time, I haven't been going to church like I want and I know I need, I have to go to therapy because I just couldn't wait to fight, I cant fight or train until I get everything tucked away with my mother, I want to just be perfect, yet I am not!!!!!!!! ugh. More....I am breaking out majorly with zits...don't know why....I am missing things I need... I feel like a bad person....a bad everything...its just that I gotta fight the weight so it doesn't get me down. I feel bad because I dont do the best, my best all the time...I let people I love down...:(

0 comments: