THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 20, 2009

Lets get down to it!

Walking on cloud nine today, I am so excited and feeling amazing! My dearest friend Shaina is finally coming down to visit me after a long absence of her presence in my life. Oh how I have been looking forward to this for so very long. I think I could be the first to die of excitement! My other best friend, Kelsey, had her brother come home from serving a mission! I shared with them in their excitement as they also had a count down to see one they love. So we will leave him a nice welcome home present, pranking will be our top priority tonight! ( I cannot go into further detail for now, I might jeopardize our opportunity and incriminate ourselves before we got to have our fun!)

I have recently been thinking about the definition of a friend. And my definition has been somewhat shaky...probably just coming from the heart of a woman.

Anyways I am quite excited, as I get to have my temple day with Shaina. That is my favoritest place to be in the whole world. Earning my place there has been an uphill battle. And Saturday night will be amazingly fun. Getting together with my friends from high school years (my favorite past times) and bowling talking and flashes from every ones cameras is so intriguing to me.

I will be sad as they leave Sunday but not before I steal them as I try to rub some of their beauty, greatness and genius on me. Photos will be taken and memories will be made. Although the pictures don't have a life long span, they will give comfort and joy.

So lets get down to it!

0 comments: