THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Stalkers...

So...this year I have been stalked by 3 men older than my papa-men old enough to be my dad.


EW.

Ew a million times over and over.

I even made a totally new myspace page and left my old one up so they could think I just stopped getting on...

And now I am a myspace booty call??

How does that work?


I am not even desperate to have a man...although I would be lying if I tried to deny that it is a goal and would be nice, I am not desperate. Heavens no. No.

I am not good at being mean to people, or turning them down, but this honestly is getting ridiculous. I cannot stand it. I am friendly to people all the time, I don't judge off appearance, I like being nice to people, I like having friends...but I don't like men that grovel like the ones who have, and possibly still are stalking me.

Ugh.

0 comments: