THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Call me visionary

This is seriously starting to annoy me. Dream after dream. But I want to tell you because it is so wonderful.

I see a man, he comes into my life, and I am happiest with him. I am never unhappy. He holds my hand, tells me he thinks I am wonderful, amazing, beautiful. He is willing to give me the world, no matter what.

We do things together, swing on long swings, take hundreds of pictures together, shop together, love, laugh, smile and cry together. He makes me better. Every time I see him. Think of him. Talk about him.

We look into each others eyes all the time, it is what first drew us in. What is on the inside. We cuddle when its cold, under a blanket, watching a movie. We drive for hours just because we can, and we talk of the small things, and things that are imperative to us. What we want to do with our lives, together. Oh, together. How wonderful. Together.

He gets on one knee, its privately public, as I begin to cry, he slides the ring onto my finger, and we embrace, while tender kisses trickle in through the smiles, and stutters as I search for words hopelessly. I see us outside the white beautiful castle, our family and friends are there, I am wearing white, and so is he. We smile, and as always, look into each others eyes and whisper our "I love you's" and then a small "we made it"..."WE made it!!"

Pictures are taken, the reception is only a small part of my dream, because I dream big, the reception is perfect none-the-less. We spend all our time together, happy. And soon, I am with child. I am more than happy. And so is he as he reads the message on my tummy, and I read his face.

We have beautiful, children. Flawless. Like our life together-no matter what, we are together. We are happy.

And that is all I want.

0 comments: