THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 23, 2008

My last day, a change.

Unfortunately my visit has almost come to a close, I must wait another month before I can come again. I guess it might be a good thing, seeing as too much a good thing, really isn't that good - or is it?

My last visit here, my "gas tank" was empty, I was just rolling to a complete stop, after four fantastic, fun filled days, I was sad to leave, but I was OK, because I had been taken care of in every way that a woman needs to be.
It is the same this time, I was running on empty, but not as bad as last time, but unwaveringly, the two filled me tank, and are giving me some to take home.

I am torn in two, my two best friends, living 300 miles away from me is quite the burden to bear, while everything, and everyone I know,would remain where I spend most days. I wish I could split myself into several people, at least three, give one to each, and stay home. And be able to fully experience everything and remember it, and merge all together when we all in one place.

There is beauty in friendship and sisterhood like this...

0 comments: