THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Reclaiming my life






I have been cleaning out my closets, all the skeletons and ghosts have been put to rest. I have been stripped of all my layers and colors. In this life I have found a familiarity. I have new acquiring tastes. I am leaving out all the "rest" because I have found a new life.


I have awoken, and shaken off all the dust and chains that were putting me into an eternal slumber. I have been watched over, and looked after by angels, and my big brother, he took me by my hand, and lead me through hell to get me closer to heaven. how quickly the flowers fade, is how quickly I could fall once again. I have cried many times I wouldn't, but I did. Its been 3 weeks...and although I know its never really over, I have been fighting for years, and i will always have to continue my battle with myself, to suppress all my demons.


My collective heart has been in a drought, and the rains have come, yet they have not washed away my progress like in past times, I cant help but think maybe, just maybe, I am up and running again. I have broken down, and built myself back up, I have been thrown in front of the crowd, and been mocked by all my weakness', I have been criticized for all my flaws, then I have been labeled as "under construction". And all within the chambers of my own heart, soul, and mind.

A new beginning from change, I stand now. I DECLARE ME...












0 comments: