THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 21, 2008

Halo















I get to travel 300 miles this weekend, to share 2 and 1/2 short days with my guardian angels. They have wiped my tears away many times, have saved my soul from drowning in my self inflicted stream of tears. The excitement is quite a bit more than I can handle, oh how I long to be there, to feel their touches, to be held in their arms, to have every ounce of fear, pain, and concern squeezed out of me from their embrace. The excitement is written all over my face.
I admire them like I a little boy admires his fathers strength, courage, and drive. They have burned through my darkest of nights.
I am awakened from the very air I breathe when I am with them. To see their smiles, it is a sight for sore eyes. They are everything I need and more.
I get to stand under the light of their halo's, I get to look as their minds become a prism for Gods light to shine through, I can see, I can feel their halo's...my angels, my guardian angels. My best friends.
Everywhere I look now, I pray it wont fade away. This small piece of heaven.

0 comments: