THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 4, 2009

Life in the fast lane

I am so frustrated, growing up is finally manifesting its effects.

I have been stuck in a "bubble".


All my boy friends are all leaving on missions, all my girl friends are all engaged, married, or pregnant, and the few who remain are distanced from me. And then the few, are falling out of my life.


And I feel the loneliness-I feel the distance-I feel their absences.


Why is growing up so cruel? Is it to remind us how bliss childhood really is, to help us to remember to be like children? Well, in my opinion, it does not help me, rather it is making me forget.


I get caught up in the fast motion of life-paying bills, trying to get through school, sparing time for me, my friends and family, just trying to live through the day written in my planner and everything in between.


I want to stop and smell the flowers, watch the sun rise, lay in the grass and sleep in the warm sun. I want to simply enjoy and savor every moment of this life.

0 comments: