THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 16, 2009

I find it impossible to ever stop dreaming, but when I look through the glass of "adulthood", all the colors fade to grey, and I can see all the cracks and dips along the way. The journey doesn't appear so alluring anymore, the excitement of the adventure quietly hides away.

I need to get my eyes fixed so I can see the world the way I once saw it, when I was able to set out and do anything and everything and defy all the odds that I knew might-would be there. I am wondering, is it too late? I already know it is far away, or at least it feels that way-I'm just going through the motions. But once gone, does it leave forever?

I used to be a dreamer before sorrow took my heart captive and stole all my hopes and dreams and hide them from my eye. I miss dreaming, I'm scared that my hope is permanently lost.

1 comments:

Abigail said...

Keep dreaming Myranda. :)