THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 16, 2009

A jumble of my 60,000 thoughts, and this is only a handful!

I have been wanting to talk about many things, as I have been beyond busy, I have gone in debt with my time. So I want to hit these points rather quickly as that is all my time will permit.

Myspace/facebook: A social calamity. Why is it that people who really are not your friends still like to have your face inside a little box? I for one do not like being patronized, and I will not be just "another number". This is the epitome of ego.

Boys: As for me, I feel like I have closed that chapter of my life. I am done looking. My love needs to come find me! Yes it may be out of the selfishness of my heart, yet I find that it does me much better as it was previously driving me crazy to notice that I was lacking while others were enjoying that which was so abundant.

Family and friends: They are so special to me. As the painful reminder of just how delicate the veil is, I want to hold on to those close to me, even tighter. However, I find it difficult as many are beyond my touch.

Sobriety: As mine nears 3 months, I find it getting a little more difficult as it was before. However I find it more imperative to abstain from such behavior as I would quickly sink back to into the slum, and my heart would stop beating there.

0 comments: