THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 30, 2009

How many woman unknownly relate

A friend of mine posted this from a friend of hers- and I fell in love with it- as it reflects everything my mind is wrapped around."Why do love levels rarely seem to match? Why do we want the ones we can't have? And why don't we want the ones who want us? Why does one want, while the other pushes away? It's because we like the erotic dance of the chase. You do, and I do, which is ultimately silly, because strongly - loudly even - I've proclaimed, "I don't play games!" But we all do, to some degree. Men have wanted me; I've sidestepped, dodged, and squirmed away. Meanwhile, I have longed for a soul or two and have been put aside to face my aloneness while their lives have gone on. Why can't two good people just find each other and get on with life? I want to find something real, something of substance, something I can depend on. I'm desperately trying to be open, but terrified to be vulnerable. But all this online stuff too is all a game, and there's a fine line between stalking and adoring, but I'm only guilty of one.
I’m not looking for a perfect man, but I am looking for someone who is perfect for me. I am not going to settle and neither should anyone else. I'd much rather stay single than to settle and get married just to end the loneliness of being by myself. I still believe that marriage is sacred. I think many people forget that. It's not only about the passion, romance, fun, and frills. It's about foraging our way through the tangles and vines of a messy, growing, lush, beautiful life - together! It's about getting through it. Climbing on top of it, and working our way around it and through it all to ultimately end up next to the one we chose in the beginning. Far too many people give up on marriage when things aren't bliss. I plan on choosing wisely in the first place, and I plan on hanging in there with tough nails and gritted teeth, if necessary. I believe that it is worth fighting for.So what exactly am I looking for?…. Well…I want to find someone who really wants to make a life with me, someone who can handle how much love I have to show him and to give him. (I'm a devoted, loving creature, just to warn you.) I want someone who's confident, outspoken, has original thoughts and can express his ideas well. I don't need money or things. I need kisses and commitment! Struggling doesn't scare me at all; most of my life has been difficult, but I choose to still smile.
I'd love to talk to an intelligent man who's wit and sarcasm sometimes makes my nose scrunch up because he's so weird that I have to work to fully "get him". I need someone who stretches me. I dig entrepreneurs, thinkers, inventive and creative minds. What he does isn't so important to me, just that he's passionate about really truly living life.So if you can……Hold my hand always when we're together anywhere. Give me the security of knowing that the man I'm with is proud to be with me and not ashamed to show it. Drag me outside in the pouring rain and make out with me. Create a moment worth remembering.Stay home with me on a quiet Friday night. Please read books to me in the kitchen as I fix dinner. Watch a movie with me under the same blanket.Make me laugh often and hard until my belly hurts. Sing to me a random moments, whisper sweet things in my ear, make me smile and blush.Travel with me. Pack my bags and take me somewhere, take me to a new place to explore, even if it's the next town over (if we're poor). Go to the store with me and be silly while we’re there. Call home at mid-day, just to say hi or to tell me something funny. Let me pull pranks on you. Pull some on me! Write me love notes. Photograph me, when I'm not posing for the camera. Give me a pet name. Let me spoil you, but don't take me for granted. Bathe with me in the big bubble tub. Adore me when I don't know you're watching. Wake me up to kiss me at midnight on New Years if I happen to fall asleep.Be dependable. Be sensitive. Go beyond your duty. Have integrity. Honor the promises we make together. Be a good dad, son, husband and brother. Kiss our babies. Let me take care of our house for you. Let me keep the laundry clean, but pinch my bum when I vacuum. And please would you mow the lawn for me.Let me be real, let me be faulty. Tell me where I can improve. Be gentle when reprimanding me. Be soft, be tough, and be careful not to squish my feelings. Don’t swear at me. Don't yell at me. Put me in my place if that's what's needed. Playfully throw a soft pillow at me when I act dumb, call me on my stuff when I'm being stupid or irrational, but respect me. Make me respect you. Never belittle me out of cruelty. Be aggressive when you need to be, but be patient. Don't brush me off. Don't push me away. I'll let you be you. Let me be me. I'll improve myself. Improve yourself. Please always forgive me, and pray for me.Show yourself to me. Teach me something about your passions. Let me teach you something about what I love. Depend on me when you don't feel strong. Ask for my help, and for my opinion. Confide in me. Look me in the eyes and reconnect with me if things get hard. Be emotional if you feel it. If you don't, let me know you love me in other ways. Never be afraid to say "I love you" EVER!Build with me. Work with me. If you’re getting pudgy, work out with me (I'll reward you handsomely.) . When we argue, be open and willing to talk and really figure out the issues, solve the problems not ignore them, even though I maybe intensely stubborn, we'll work through it, whatever it is. Don't sleep on the couch without me - let's make up!Let me wear your shirts to bed (or not) J Tell me I'm beautiful but not too often that it sounds insincere. Gently move the hair away from my eyes so I can feel your tender touch and then kiss me. Tuck me in at night, hold me, while I fall asleep laying on your chest. Lullaby me, wish with me, and dream with me. Please make me feel taken care of, protected and safe.Love my body - its womanly form, scent, taste and feel, and please be expressive in language and in touch. Kiss ME - not just my lips. Touch ME - not just my body. Crave me, want me, miss me, think about me, reach for me, chase me, catch me. Talk saucy to me. Tease me. Be bold, salty and edgy. Be robust and drinkable, let me take you in and savor you sip by sip. Let me please you. Lay on my chest or lap when we talk or in quiet moments after making love. Let me touch you.And...I'll love you fiercely.You will never doubt my love, because you'll have it and you will know it.”

0 comments: