THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What I long to hear...my heart longs to hear...

August to March. My longest months. My hardest months. The loveliest months. Such a contradictory. These months I find are the most romantic of the year, and everybody seems to have a somebody. I want to cuddle by a far, be held because it is cold, and share my kisses with my best friend. I want to be hugged until my heart stops beating and he takes my breath away. My heart is filled of loneliness. And I am scared of lonely. It is hard to stand alone. I try to be patient, but I need comfort late at night. I got lost in a dream. The heart I hear beating is my own. Imagining is a great comfort, but when my mind won’t allow my heart to produce what I see, I can only see myself standing on a bridge alone, beautiful. And waiting. It is hard.
Love is enough. If I had love, it would be all I need. I am dehydrated from it. Oh how I long to be immersed in such a dream. It will spill out his mouth like a rain storm falling on my face, or a waterfall to swim in. I wonder what it would feel like to find the one I have been dreaming of – but dreams are never enough. I want to find the one I will spend forever with. I will search the ends of the earth until I find him finding a diamond in the rough isn’t an easy thing to do; but I don’t want to be the last one, and I want to love fiercely while holding someone’s life in my hands. I want to feel like someone cares. I want to be pursued.
I long to hear that I am beautiful. That I am needed. Wanted. I want to hear that I am loved. I want for someone to want to spend their life with me. I want to hear that out of 8 billion people here on this earth, I am the one that they want to spend forever with. I want to hear and say "I do". Why is it so hard to get the one thing I want. The one thing I am without. I feel desperate for it. But I cannot act it.
All these things I want to hear, I need to hear on a daily basis. Until then, friends will do. I need them even more.
Missing Treasure
The missing treasure of this sinking vessel
On the seafloor, where it would nestle
Against the base for years it'd lay
Patiently waiting for that special day
When I would come to claim my prize
Hoping the chest to my surprise
Would hold the heart that I've been missing
The talks, the laughs, the hugs, the kissing
That day has come and now I'll find
What lies ahead, no longer behind
I've searched through darkness, to the deepest sea
And found that chest staring back at me
What lies inside, I do not know
Unlock the latch and open slow
I peek within, with nerves I'm shaking
The prize inside could stop the aching
Cause within the chest that I've searched for
I found the heart and even more
The talks, the laughs, they all were there
The hugs, the kisses, for me to share
The most beautiful treasure I've finally seized
Did not imagine I could be so pleased
I searched so long through the deep sea blue
I love you baby, my prize is you- Jordan Schnarr -

0 comments: