THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

oh life.

I really should learn to take my own advice.
I should learn my place.

My world has been turned upsides down and around, I have learned my lessons the hard way and have more to learn; I now have a long road to face on my own.

I have never come across anything I couldnt handle. I have always had someone to be my super hero, no matter what.

I am a woman. I am a grown up.

I gotta fall and learn to get up on my own. And I cant let anyone in, I have to be alone. I have to fight this battle on my own. This is my fight, let me fight it on my own.

How will I ever learn to protect my heart? Or the price of my heart?

I have to do whats hard, but right. The Lord will have His way with me. The Lords will be done.

I lost my ground, now I need to find something to stand on and rebuild my life and walk through all the mountains...its takes more than everything to break my soul, but it would be a lie if I told you I wasnt close to breaking.

I better that this ending, is only the begining.

1 comments:

Elska♥ said...

You haven't posted in AGES! get on the ball love. I like being updated on your life. :)
LOve you