THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I really miss you.

If words were sufficent to even begin to touch on the depth of my emotions, I doubt I would even begin to know where to look to find them.

Grandpapa, its been 9 years...and in 3 days, Grandma, it will be 8. You both left my world so suddenly. I remember the way you smelt, the way your kisses tasted...your vocies, I am sad to say, I dont remember. I remember your embraces...I would give anything to spend an hour with you. Anything.

I wish you were here, I wish you could see me, I wish I could drive the 3 hours to come see you, because if I could I would. Its hard not having you around. I wish I could know what you thought about me, my life...I wonder if I make you proud, or if you turn your head in shame...I wish I could hear you tell me you love me, I wish I could hear you tell me I was your favorite...

It almost a decade, that sounds like a long time, and I still feel like you left me yesterday. I remember when I got the news you had passed, those memories are so vivid. I wish I could have one more moment with you, I should have run back for one more hug and kiss.

I am impatient for the day to come when I will see you once again, and feel your safe embraces. I miss you so much, and there is nothing to cure it, I cant write you a letter, I cant call you, I cant drive up and come see you-nothing but wait. I love you.

0 comments: