THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

*sigh*

It takes alot to make me have a bad day and feel over loaded with life [in general]. Today as I sit in English, in room 705 my mind is preoccupied with the events of this morning.

Half my bills have been paid, and my two major ones are coming up. I will barely make it.

A faulty projector calls my attention as the class begins to laugh at the haunted thing...it zooms in on its own whims.

Back to my own little world. "Well thank God I have such wonderful parents!!" and the optimistic side of me is trying to help me see today with a brighter light.

Surely the funds are low, the bills are high, I am receiving harassing calls from collection companies. I have homework to make up from missing 3 weeks of school because I was sick, then I have the homework that is happening now, and due in the near future, any other time, I would be so happy that this semester is going by so quickly, but not under these circumstances.

It seems like I can never catch a break, but something inside of me tells me not to quit. To keep going even though I just want to fall down and sit and cry and hide. Dont quit. Just dont quit. There has got to be a way.

0 comments: