THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Birthdays




So why are birthdays "so important"? I asked my friend this question.





It is a reason to celebrate YOU.



You came into this world, and have grown,



expanded,



achieved success,



and are still achieving.






So why is it that when something is so important, or more like someone, they are forgotten about, and disregarded? Why is something else more important than a soul?






All I have asked for my birthday is the time of those I love, just them and their time.






Yet, I will be lacking.






Tragedy really. Maybe I deserve loneliness and suffering as punishment for my previous actions. I should just spend it alone. Happy Birthday to me. More Birthday to me than "happy".






1 comments:

Abigail said...

Awesome blog Myranda!